Keywords: Fine Art, Business, Sculpture, Investments, Appraisal, Suppliers, Buyers, Market Research, Marketing, Networking, Advertising
Sculpture as a Business
- Streamline Automation & FROG3D- Streamline’s FROG3D System takes the work out of artwork when it comes to creating sculptural enlargements. FROG3D is poised to revolutionize the way in which bronze foundries and artists approach their business. Streamline offers a cost-effective 3D sculptural system that ensures the artist’s work is replicated exactly as the original while doing away with the time consuming, labor intensive point-ups. FROG3D also offers the artist and foundries more options for either scaling the original up or down. Leap Ahead. www.frog3d.com
- Inspirational Words of Wisdom - An inspirational collection of words of wisdom in the form of quotes, stories, poems, proverbs, thoughts, and more. We also offer a free monthly motivational quote calendar. Link - http://www.wow4u.com
- Alan Bamberger's ArtBusiness.Com provides
complete art business information for artists, art collectors and fine arts
professionals. We offer expert advice and consultation on buying, selling, and
appraising fine art and consult on all aspects of the art business, including
fine art marketing and collection development. We provide art book services and
post a selection of current art business articles. For artists at all stages in
their careers, Artbusiness.com custom designs integrated strategies for
marketing, promotion, public relations, website construction, internet selling,
and career development. Articles for Artists, Articles for Collectors, Reference Books &
- Art Marketing
Workshops We are a group of art marketing consultants,
artists, lawyers, agents, writers plus a slew of other talented and dedicated
instructors who realize that the artists, craftspeople, photographers and
creative people of the world need assistance and help in learning how to better
market their products and sell themselves and their talents in today's crowded
art marketplace. We offer monthly classes and workshops on a variety of
marketing topics. Each class starts the first Monday of the month. Cost is $65
for four weeks of instruction and is conducted via a closed e-mail loop.
Contact: Geoffrey Gorman or Sue Viders or call Sue at
1-800-999-7013. [Oriented toward 2D art, but many good ideas.]
- Art Marketing Workshops are a service of ArtNetwork - "We teach
fine artists how to make money, mailing lists for marketing art, books,
- Art Marketing Workshops are a service of ArtNetwork - "We teach fine artists how to make money, mailing lists for marketing art, books, newsletters"
- Chris Maher's Articles: Selling Your
Art Online and Maher's Practical Guide to
Promoting Your Web Site are good guides to doing business on the
- Art Business
Magazine: is a magazine and virtual community for visual art
professionals. It covers Art Business Services, Culture, Art, Marketing, Sales,
Art History, Economics. and more! The Magazine has an open submissions policy.
All articles copyright their respective authors who may be reached through Art
Business Magazine. Check out their Art Business Bank where I suggest you look at Accounting and
Business Practices, Art Business
Stories by and about Visual Artists, and Selling Art. This is an excellent resource. Heather
Fraser is the Managing Editor.
- Ariane Goodwin, Ed.D. EM: "I am a writer who helps artists
develop their artist statements. I work with individuals as well as offer a
workshop, "Writing the Artist Statement: Revealing the True Spirit of Your
Work." I also write articles for newsletters and magazines
regarding the artist statement. Upcoming work will appear in Ceramic Monthly, Clay Times and the Surface Design
Newsletter. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org PH:
- Caroll Michels -
Career Coach and Artist Advocate "Welcome to the Web site of Caroll Michels,
a career coach, artist advocate, and author of How
to Survive & Prosper as an Artist, Selling
Yourself without Selling your Soul In addition to providing information
about services and resources, excerpts from her book are presented on this Web
site. Contact: Caroll Michels, Hampton, NY, email@example.com." Take a look at Resources for Artists and Career Consultations
- Artist Help Network a
free information service designed to help artists take control of their careers.
The network assists artists in locating information, resources, guidance, and
advice on a comprehensive range of career-related topics. The network focuses
primarily on subjects of interest to fine artists. People working in the applied
arts, arts administration, and arts-related fields will also find this site
useful. The site is divided into seven general categories: Career - Exhibitions, Commissions &
Sales - Money - Presentation Tools - Legal - Creature Comforts -
and Other Resources.
- Artist Help Network a free information service designed to help artists take control of their careers. The network assists artists in locating information, resources, guidance, and advice on a comprehensive range of career-related topics. The network focuses primarily on subjects of interest to fine artists. People working in the applied arts, arts administration, and arts-related fields will also find this site useful. The site is divided into seven general categories: Career - Exhibitions, Commissions & Sales - Money - Presentation Tools - Legal - Creature Comforts - and Other Resources.
- D'Art - D'art offers art
experts and collectors a special range of bronze sculptures and paintings. In
taking over responsibility marketing, advertising and PR , the company enables
the artist to concentrate fully on the full development of his talents and the
implementation of his ideas. [Stuttgart]
- http://www.writersrelief.com -- Writer's Relief, Inc. Author's Submission Service--In business since 1994, this highly recommended service helps writers find the best markets for their work. Writer's Relief also offers a FREE e-mail monthly newsflash with valuable information for all writers. (866) 405-3003 or http://www.writersrelief.com If you love to write, but hate the business of writing, Writer's Relief can help.
- Sedulon - Focussed on the internet home based business
Enlightening articles describing how to build a home based internet business. Topics include ideas, planning, communications, selecting service providers, building a website and protecting the business.