Keywords: Cold Casting Techniques, moldmaking, casting, ceramics, porcelain, hydrocast, hydrostone, cement, resins, plasters, concrete, hydrocal.
Keywords: Injection molding, diecasting industry, diecast molds, contract pattern, thermoplastic design, mold-making industries, mold making,
Moldmakers - Cold Casting Services and Products
- Scientific Moldmaking Corporation
- Medical, electronic, and business equipment designers worldwide depend on Scientific Molding Corporation for the highest quality, quickest design-to-production turnaround for 100 to a 1,000,000 pieces. Absolute commitment to customer satisfaction by our experienced, dedicated people, our state-of-the-art technologies, and our sophisticated project management have made us a global leader in just ten years.
- SPI Mold Guide - Case Studies - SMC Services - FasTrak Prototyping
- Mantissa's Complete Engineering & Tooling Services
- MANTISSA is proud to be a full-service provider of complete CAD/CAM engineering and tooling services. Our core services were built around contract pattern, mold, prototyping, CNC programming and machining. From these roots, MANTISSA has expanded to now offer Mold making services along with Project Prototyping. Our accomplished experience allows us to work as a team with our customers to provide training and support before and after the sale. This insures long-term productivity in the shortest time possible.
- !Tool and Mold - GH Tool and Mold, Inc.
- The staff of G.H. Tool & Mold, Inc., wishes to thank the diecasting industry for fifteen years of successful business. We have formed strong bonds with our diecasting partners and listened to their needs. Our company is focused on the future, and is poised to meet your diecast tooling needs. Our experienced staff handles small, single cavity diecast molds to large, complex multiple tool projects issued on a wide variety of electronic data formats. Our engineering department routinely designs complex projects using wireframe and solid modeling systems. Manufacturing uses state-of-the-art computer controlled machinery. And finally, inspection is done on advanced computer controlled inspection machinery. At G.H. Tool & Mold, we deliver the quality, value, and service demanded today.
- National Tool and Manufacturing Co. - Molding and Mold Making
- National Tool and Manufacturing Co. is truly a one-stop shopping source for the molding and mold making industries, offering everything from standard ejector pins to complex runnerless molding systems with precision temperature controllers. With our extensive special machining capabilites and sophisticated machine tools, National can supply virtually any standard or special component, or perform any mold-related machining job, no matter how complex.
- National employs over 300 people. The headquarters plant, located in Kenilworth, NJ, and the Component Parts Plant in Mountainside, NJ contain over 130,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space. We are especially proud of our Standard Mold Set plant, located in Greenville, SC. As well as our newest manufacturing facility in Newbury Park, CA. Our mold sets are produced on the most up-to-date machine tools, using high-tech manufacturing methods.
- View our product catalog on-line
- Composite Polymer Design